Monday, May 12, 2008

I Had a Nice Quickie!!

Trip that is!! Me and my mom and brother went to California a week ago to watch my cousin Greg's boy Tristan get baptized.  It was very short trip.  We left on Saturday afternoon once I got off work and came home on Monday afternoon.  It was just long enough to visit with all of my family.  We had a nice Cuatro de Mayo celebration (since we left on Cinco de Mayo).  My uncle made his famous tacos and my aunt made an awesome chocolate cake.  And of course we were able to get in a movie and some shopping.  Anytime I get to go to Cali. I always have a good time.  I love the weather there and I love being able to spend time with my family.  I am so glad that Tristan decided to get baptized he is such a good kid and I am so proud of him.  Here are all of the pictures I took on the trip.  We talked my uncle and cousin Aimee into trying on my moms wig and got some pretty funny pictures.  My uncle didn't want to take it off....it was pretty hilarious.  He looks like he could be in Spinal Tap or something.  I noticed I was too busy taking pictures of other people to actually be in any of them!! I think there might be one of me in there but I don't think I am even looking at the camera.  Oh well I have enough pictures of myself already.  Me and the fam are headed to Vegas on Wednesday so I will make sure and get some more pics then.  


3 comments:

Ashley ;o) said...

I LOVE cali too!! Wish I could live there! ;o) But that's awesome that you went down there to support your fam on that special day. There's nothing better than hangin' out with the fam huh?!? Especially in Cali! ;o)

And those wig pics are hilarious... your uncle looks GREAT! lol

And you're already going to Vegas now?!?! You better not be out of town when the Kanye concert comes around. ;o) Have fun!!

Anonymous said...

Cute pics!! Can't wait to see some pics of your "wild and crazy" Vegas trip lol!! I had fun the other night even though I am horrible at guitar hero, that just means I need to come over more often and polish up on my skills!!

Jodi said...

Quickies are good!