Monday, March 17, 2008

Friends

                              
                  1997 (I'm lovin the hair)

                                2008
(Me, Jess, Jodi, Ashly, Tiff, Lori, and Deagon)

So last weekend we had a girls night out at my friend Tiff's house.   A few of us decided to get together and catch up and relive the good ole days.  The days of prank calling, sleep overs, volleyball and Del Taco runs.  I had a ton of fun playing games and playing with the babies (Deagon and Heston are sooo cute). It got me thinking about how important it is to have friends in my life.  I have been fortunate to have many great friends to share my life with.  Whether I am going through good times or bad you guys have always been there for me and for that I am grateful.  I don't think most people can say they have had the same friends (plus or minus a few) since elementary....I truly am blessed.  

7 comments:

jess said...

Yay you finally did it!!! I can't believe you found that picture of all of us from so long ago.. Thank goodness the hairstyles are different :0
Love Ya
Jess

Laura said...

Welcome, Welcome! You best be blogging often!

Jodi said...

Good Job Shelly. I am so excited to read what you have to say!

Anonymous said...

Good job Shelly, it's about time! Yeah thanks for the pic with all our sweet hair do's from 11 years ago!!

The Weaver's said...

Hi Miss Shelly!

I am glad to see you joined the blogging brigade! Super funny picture of you guys! That is how I still picture ALL OF YOU! I can't believe how time flies!

Tara

Melissa said...

That is a cute picture, where was I? When I come to Utah next we need to have a girls night so we can catch up, I always miss out on those...damn Idaho!!

Brookie said...

shelly. hi girly, it was fun to read your blog. i am happy you are doing so good! we need to keep in better contact:)
love ya and i will check in often:)
brooke