Monday, March 24, 2008

I Wanna Rock N Roll All Night!!!

As some as you know my family got a wii for Christmas.  I don't really play with it that much I mostly only play it when I have friends over.  That is until my mom bought Guitar Hero.  I know I am a little late (and maybe too old) to jump on the Guitar Hero band wagon, but it is my new addiction.  Some of my close friends and family members might have heard  me say how I would love to learn how to play the guitar someday so until that day.....the wii is gonna have to do.  I think it is pretty safe to say that the whole family has given in to the addiction. Heather really got into it tapping her foot and Jim struggled at times cuz he was trying to play it like a real guitar (if I only knew what that was like.)  I took a couple of pictures to prove it.
                                                            
             
(Heather rocking out, Jim is a little confused, and Ryan is really enthused)
I recommend Guitar Hero to anyone who has some free time, but beware it may consume you!!  Besides playing Guitar Hero we also had a Easter egg hunt with Justin and Erin.  They both did a pretty good job at finding the eggs and enjoyed all of their presents.  Ally looked soooo cute in her dress and I give Jennifer major props on the hair bow that she made to match it.  Any day I get to spend time with my family and play with my niece and nephew is a good day, but jamming out on the wii made it all that much better!!!!  Now I just gotta get my mom to try it.  



6 comments:

Becky Jorgensen said...

when did you get a blog? I love it! I just saw Jens and her kids are way cute!!! I swear everyone has a blog! Im adding you k?!!

Laura said...

Sweet! You gotta bring it over, we can battle and play co-op with 2 guitars! It would be so fun! Glad you jumped on the band wagon!

Anonymous said...

Shelly I just barely saw Guitar Hero for the first time over the weekend, I still have never played it but I would LOVE to see how silly you look playing it!!

Mandy said...

I saw your blog through Tara's and needed to come say hi! I too want to Rock, the only problem is that I am a true Rock Band lover! I am the greatest singer ever! Anyway, tell Jen her babies are adorable and I love her little girls bow too! I will check on you, you are a pretty funny gal! I love the post about running! I too think that running is for those crazy freaks with nothing else to do, we ran a 5 k this weekend and totally cheated!

Lisa said...

Hey Shelly! I'm following Mandy and stalking everyone with a blog!
How are you? I totally understand the Guitar Hero addicition, we just got it a couple of months ago. We spend way to much time playing but oh well!
I'm excited that you have a blog, I will have to give the address to Amy. She is in Oklahoma for about another month then will be moving home. Her little girl is almost 2 months old and is so super cute!

Ashley ;o) said...

Hey... where are the pics of YOU playing?!? I KNOW you have some Shelly... you better post 'em!! ;o)