Thursday, November 4, 2010

Long Time No Post..

Okay so it has been well over a year (or two) since I have updated this thing and I think it is probably time to do so. I am sure most of you have just deleted me from your page I probably would’ve done the same. I blame facebook for my blog demise…..BUT I am getting bored with fb so I thought I’d give blogging another try. I am probably going do things a little different this time. Since I do have a fb account then I wanted to use my blog to write and post things more on entertainment and pop culture. Those of you that know me best know that I am constantly going to movies and concerts. I figured that I could start writing about them and get opinions and feedback from others if they agree or not. So here goes for post number one….

No comments: