Wednesday, April 9, 2008

I have been tagged!

I promised Jessica I would do this so here goes:

A- Attached or single: Single
B- Best Friend: Jessica, Jodi, Lori, and my sisters
C-Cake or Pie: Pie
D- Day of Choice: Saturdays, when I am not working!!
E- Essential Item (s): Phone and Lip Stuff
F- Favorite Color: I really like Black but since it’s not really a color then Blue
G- Gummy Bears or Worms: Probably Bears
H- Hometown: Roy, Ut.
I- Indulgence(s): Entertainment, whether it’s Concerts, Yankees or Raiders Games I love to be entertained.
J- January or July: I really like July cuz it’s a lot warmer outside but I have to say January since it’s the month I was born.
K-Kids: Not yet
M- Marriage Date: When it happens I want it to be warm outside.
N- Number of Siblings: 2 sisters and one brother
O- Oranges or Apples: I don’t really like fruit but if I have to pick then apples
P- Phobias or Fears: I am sort of scared of heights but mainly just jumping off of high places.
Q- Quote(s): The best things in life are free.
R- Reason To Smile: Usually my mom says funny stuff but my nieces and nephew are pretty dang funny too!
S- Season: Spring
T- Tag Six: Ashley, Tiff, Jen, Heather, Laura, Hollie
U- Unknown Fact About Me: I can’t iron to save my life…good thing we own a squirt bottle. If it’s too wrinkly then my mom usually helps me out!!
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: Well I am definitely NOT a vegan but I don’t eat red meat very much. I'm not a fan of steak or hamburgers.
W- Worst Habit: I think anyone who knows me would say that I am ALWAYS late. What can I say I like to sleep!!
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Neither
Y- Your Favorite Food: I love anything Italian
Z: Zodiac: Capricorn

5 comments:

jess said...

So proud of you!!! Thanks for coming through.. that is for sure one of your BEST qualities.. if you say you are going to do it then you do..
Love you tonz
Jess

Jen Gentry said...

You are not afraid of jumping off high things. Remember in Lake Powell? That cliff you jumped off was at least 4 or 5 feet high.

Ashley ;o) said...

Don't feel bad... I don't iron either. I HATE it! Actually though... I used to be really anal about my pillow cases... so I use to iron those! lol But pillow cases are pretty simple.

Thanks for tagging me. I have a hard time coming up with things to write about... and this made it easy. ;o)

Anonymous said...

Shelly you are pretty dang funny! I totally can tell that you still live at home! I love it! I promise I'll do this eventually! I think Jess tagged me too so I'll get around to it!

PS How is the exercising going????

Hollie B said...

I love your indulgences Shells! I'm with you on that one. How is your exercising coming?
Thanks for the tag, I love these things. I love to read what everyone has to say. I'll be waiting for your sista's to do theirs.
Love you Shells!