Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Fun on the 24th

Me and the fam went to the rodeo last Wednesday.  My friend Jess came along too because Jim had to go out of town on business so we had an extra ticket. I hadn't been in awhile.....but not much had changed.  It was still really crowded and there were a ton of interesting people to watch.  One person me and Jess were keeping an eye on was this hot guy that was helping out at the rodeo.  He was there to help wrangle up the bulls and horses after the riders had fallen off.  We had front row seats so we had a pretty good view of him and dang he was good looking.  I usually don't go for cowboys or think they are really hot, but I would've made an exception for this guy.  Justin and Erin had a lot of fun at the rodeo too, but it had nothing to do with the animals.  Justin just liked to dance every time a song would come on and Erin was pretending to style mine and Jess's hair.  I guess afterwards they were able to both sit on a horse because of someone Ryan knew.  Erin said her favorite part was riding a horse! I thought that was pretty funny.  The next day I slept in, because I hardly ever get to LOL. We then got the gang back together and headed up to the Fish Farm in No. Ogden.  Other than it being ridiculously hot we had a good time.  Justin did  a good job and even caught a fish all by himself without falling in.  I was just glad that Scott was gracious enough to take the hook out of all the fish I caught, because I DO NOT like to touch the fish.  Everyone came over that night and we cooked the fish and it was delish.  For dessert we cooked smores over our charcoal grill and then did some fireworks.  It was a fun couple of days and I definitely wasn't looking forward to going back to work on Friday!!! 


7 comments:

Heather said...

Shelly, was the guy wearing baggy shorts and did he have black hair? If so, I agree. My husband was out of town so I can check out the guys too. JK. Anyways, you should of flashed him then maybe he would of came over. Oh well.

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures! I love the kids in their hats, they look so cute!!

jess said...

Shell Bell you can invite me to stare at hot cowboys at the rodeo anytime!! Hopefully we will find some hotties in Brazil that are worth staring at as well ;)

The Tribe Family said...

Your always doing something fun!!! Cute pictures.... I can't believe your going to brazil!!! Be safe and have a blast
Rachel

Jen Gentry said...

So why didn't you put in the picture of me being a supermodel at the rodeo?? I guess I look pretty hot in our family picture too huh? I am so happy that you finally got to sleep in. ;)

Ashley ;o) said...

Hey... there's nothing wrong with a little cowboy lovin'... you should've got his number... or took a picture or something! ;o) lol

But looks like you guys had a great time! And you look so cute in all the pics... love your hair!!

Brookie said...

i love your hair cut! that length and cut looks great on you. your nieces and nephew are darling!